Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Reason We Are Tired...(as a profession)

When you have a few minutes, watch this video. I am taking a history content class on Thursdays for the past few weeks (we have to have 180 professional development hours every seven years or our certificates expire... I guess they figure we don't have enough going against us). Anyway, my teacher showed us this video clip which I had seen on TV a long time ago...totally hilarious.

Obviously I am not on Spring Break anymore and haven't been updating much...I'll add more soon.

3 comments:

hdknowles said...

That totally brought back memories of SNL - too funny. You teachers have a gift, a calling, whatever you want to call it. I could never to that, no matter how much money I was paid. Oh wait, I forgot, they don't pay you very much to teach, do they? Thanks for being one of the chosen.

Cindy said...

I've been grading papers for many hours of three straight days and know exactly how Jerry felt.

CR said...

Hey that was so cool, it reminded me that SNL used to be funny, good times! Teachers deserve more respect and appreciation than any other profession. I truly do not know how you do it, you are amazing!