Sunday, May 23, 2010

Really Clean Glass


Here is the same image, not cropped. I liked Alison's guess that she wanted it as a pet though. That was close...we have a good-sized empty aquarium at home that we have been wanting to get fish or a lizard for. A few weeks ago, when we were talking about it, Maya told me she wanted a marine iguana to live in it. I thought, since we can barely handle caring for two cats, it might be a bit much to get a marine iguana shipped to us from the Galapagos Islands...Here is a four minute video about marine iguanas if you are curious. The photo below is from Google Images. For now, we will continue to see our huge reptiles at the zoo instead of the living room.

3 comments:

Wendy K said...

Ugly!

Cindy said...

It still looks like it is a stuffed speciman to me.

CR said...

Karen, you are hilarious! Are you SURE you don't want it in your living room? How is it possible for glass to get that clean? Not in my house. I love Maya's hair, it is so cute!