Thursday, June 26, 2008

This Is How They Do It

Yesterday when we were at the pool, the landscaping guys were trimming the palm trees. The trees where we live are super tall. It amazes me that they can use a chainsaw so high up. The buildings behind the trees are three stories tall. The picture to the left is a zoomed in version of the one below (top of third tree from the left).


Here is a video clip of how quickly this guy can trim a tree:

Anyway, the kids and I had a good time watching this from the pool! Maya was completely amazed at how quickly and how high he climbed.

5 comments:

Cindy Kelley said...

We need that guy to trim some trees in our back yard.

Denise said...

Wow, I didn't even know that they trimmed the trees. Those trees are TALL!

Lissa said...

I agree, I could use that guy in my yard!

Janette said...

Karen...It's Janette Petersen! I got in touch w/Tammy via facebook a few days ago...started reading her blog & found you. Crazy thing is that I was attending ASU the same time you were! It's a small world. Alisha Larsen was there at that same time. I studied Music Education and graduated in 2001. I lived in AZ from 1995-2005 & now live in Denver. I don't want to go into my life history here...but it's fun to hear about you! I'm having fun learning what the "College Park Ward" crowd is up to these days.

Karen said...

Great to hear from you Janette! That's crazy that you were in AZ that long! We've been there since '93 if you believe it... It was great to hear from you :)