Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Picture


Sorry this took so long. I know you guys don't judge about stuff like this, and would have posted it with the original post, but I wasn't sure you would get the full effect of the larger, glossy version that was on the cards. If you believe it, I haven't been able to check my blog since I posted last. I went back to work a week ago yesterday, so that was a little crazy, then our Internet at home was down all weekend. We had to have a guy come out this morning and look at it, and it turned out the cable was damaged on the outside of our house. So, we are back up and running again. Hopefully you can enlarge the picture by clicking on it. I'll have to scan the card at some point, it was cute, other than the dirt. It has a cactus decorated for Christmas- very Arizona.

4 comments:

couplabz said...

They are so cute in that photo. I see your concern though, I probably would have done the same thing.

CR said...

They are both beautiful! I love their smiles, they both look like they are trying not to laugh at a really funny joke. I'm glad your internet is back up.

Karen said...

I'm glad you're back on here commenting! I love hearing from you!

Cindy said...

What great looking kids!