Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Formal Appology

I never got Christmas cards out this year. I had some made with a photo that I thought was really cute, but when I got them, Shayne's shirt was dirty...it didn't look that way when I saw the preview on the computer screen, but on the cards it was quite obvious. So I thought, "Do I really want to advertise the fact that my kids are dirty half the time?" I decided I didn't. I was thinking of all of you though, and I really enjoyed the cards I got. Maybe we'll send out a Valentine's Day card...

7 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Ugh, isn't that always the way it works! I bet they were adorable...minus the whole dirty shirt thing :)

Denise said...

Oh, please. Our kids are all dirty all the time anyway. I want to see that picture. At least he doesn't have dried snot on his upper lip like my little one does 98% of the time.

*~Petra~* said...

That you even thought about sending out cards is a miracle. I have boxes of good intentions with my Christmas decorations. It never happens.

I agree with Denise. You should post the pic. :)

Cindy said...

I know that I am a perfect mother and that my kids NEVER got dirty, isn't that right? Of course we want to see the picture. Some of my favorite pictures are of dirty kids. They seem more real.

CR said...

I want to see the picture too. I am just impressed that your kids are clean half the time! How do you do that?! You are awesome and I love you! And every year I think I'll send Christmas cards and every year I don't. Maybe an April Fool's Day card...;)
PS- Everyone that I know that reads your blog would get a card from me, if I sent them. Does it count if I am sending them "in my heart"?

CR said...

If I comment again, will that count as another vote for you posting the picture?

couplabz said...

POST THE PICTURE! That's my vote. Eli is OFTEN wearing dirty clothes.