Sunday, August 31, 2008

Noah's Ark

'

These days when the kids want to play outside, I just put the baby pool out so they can get wet while they're playing, because it's just too hot to play outside dry right now! We go to the big pool most nights to, but this lets them be outside during the day without totally overheating. Maya put her car in the pool the other day and I said, "Maya, did you put your car in the pool?" She said, "A boat".

After looking inside, I think she may have been playing Noah's Ark!

4 comments:

Lissa said...

that is so cute, and I LOVE that she is fully dressed in the pool! she is a cutie!

Denise said...

Oh, that is so sweet.

Karen said...

She got dressed by herself. That is Shayne's hockey jersey.

CR said...

She is adorable, I love her. She reminds me of some crazy girls who wanted to give the nice kitties a bath in the swimming pool. ;) I still laugh when I think of those poor kittens. I could not understand why they didn't like it. Also, she is so good at dressing herself.