Sunday, October 19, 2008

One of My Favorite Republicans

Many of you probably already know this, but one of my favorite Republicans, Colin Powell, endorsed Obama this morning on Meet the Press. I have always appreciated Powell's intelligent, common-sense approach to things. During the pre-war years, I thought that we would certainly see him make his own run for the White House. I think he would have made a good President. I don't have video of the endorsement itself, but here is the press conference that took place this morning. He has some interesting things to say, most of which I agree with.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I saw the announcement. I like him a lot. I am so tired of the whole election that I can't wait for it to be over.

Cindy said...

Amen Denise. I am turning the TV off now when a political add comes on.