Friday, October 16, 2009

A Few of the Mamas I Know

Speaking to the moms now...I know sometimes when we are the ones taking the pictures, we don't always have good photos of ourselves with our kids. I am lucky that Rick takes nice photos of me with the kids a lot (and so do a lot of the other husbands!) but as I was looking through some photos, I found a few of my sister and sisters-in-law with their kid(s) that I really like that I don't think they have seen before.

Alison and Matthew 7/09

Tammy and Greg 7/08

Sarah and James 7/09

Tammy and Greg 7/09

Tammy and Melissa 7/08

Wendy, I am going to get a great photo of you and your little one next summer!

4 comments:

Alison said...

That is classic Matt-- chewing on my shirt sleeve. So definitely not a photo that I can take myself... thanks. I have some good photos of you too, so I'll have to send them along. I like the pictures of Tammy and Sarah.

Cindy said...

I have pictures of myself with my children, as long as we were standing in front of a building. Just kidding, I think. I think it is great that you have taken pictures of each other. It makes relatives who are far away seem more real. Great pictures!

Lissa said...

Those are great candid shots! Thanks for taking them and sharing them. It is so sweet to see moments like that that happen all the time, but that moms don't usually see from an outsiders perspective. I love the ones of Alison and Sarah also...it will be fun to see Wendy as a mom too! (pretty sure Steve will capture LOTS of her and the baby!)

Sari said...

Awww, thanks! :) I never have pix of me :)