Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Muffin Man Shayne"

Maya really only started drawing things that were representations of other things (people, animals, etc.) in the past 6 months. She wasn't really very interested in cutting or gluing until this past summer either. I was pretty impressed the other day when she used paper, markers, a muffin paper, scissors and a glue stick to make this all by herself. I didn't even realize she was doing it until she was done. A few weeks ago they made "muffin men" at school, so I asked her what this was and she said "Muffin Man Shayne".

4 comments:

Cindy said...

How cute! I'm totally impressed that she did that on her own.

Cindy said...

P.S. Did you see Alison's blog before or after this post? If you didn't see it before this takes sister psychic stuff to a new level.

Karen said...

No, I didn't...that's crazy.

Alison said...

Quit copying my ideas! Totally kidding... it IS the psychic powers. The muffin man is cute, that's fun that Maya likes drawing and she must like Shayne too.